Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

I was so excited when I came to school because of cross country. Morning tea and lunch was only half an hour. At 12:30 we had to meet up outside room 18 so that we can walk to the reserve and start the race. I was in Takitemu my color was yellow.

We were walking to the starting line so we can start . When Mr Brut clash the black and red wood we all began to run the race. We all went through the puddles and  mud in my shoes were muddy.

The people that were staying there so that we can be safe, were eating their lunch, they were playing on their phones and they hung their jackets on the trees. My friend tripped on the stairs and fell over, I picked him up, so we ran together.  

When we were nearly at the finish line I beat my friend . He said “Nice running”. I felt happy when I got to the finish line and out of the puddles, the mud and the bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.