Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Gallery of Fine Art

This morning we went to the art gallery. I saw lots of cool art. I felt happy for the first time going  in the art gallery, all of the art was excellent! When I got to the front of the hall I saw more fantastic art.

I saw my classmates artwork, it looked fantastic. I saw lots of good art work in the hall, there were lots of different types.                                                                        
                                                                                    My favorite
art work was by Taniela from room 15, he did lots of good bright colors in his painting.

I felt happy that I went to the art gallery because it was my first time. I hope we go there again and see all the beautiful artwork. 

1 comment:

Auri said...

HI Taka it is me Auri and i like your writing abut gallery of fine art.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.